Wondering Why DSS is Different?
Our dedicated team is a member of both the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR) and the National Association of Disability Representatives (NADR). Both of these organizations provide continuing education and updates on the current policy changes of the Social Security Administration (SSA) and its programs. Here is why DSS is the right place for you:
- Our team is made up of attorneys, specialists, and disability representatives dedicated to your case.
- We are fully certified by the Social Security Administration (SSA) and exclusively practice in the State of Maryland.
- Our only focus is Social Security Disability Law, so we are the experts in helping eligible applicants get their disability benefits.
- From filing the initial application to filing any necessary appeals and handling your hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge – we can help at any stage.
- Our Team works to provide the personal attention that your case deserves and is the best representation team in Maryland to help with Social Security disability claims.
If Your Check is Not Coming to You – You Should Be Coming to Us!
Why DSS? We Work for You
We strive to work towards getting our clients the disability benefits that they need. While the end goal remains the same for our individual clients, the fact is that no two cases are alike. Moreover, the process of achieving approval differs from one person to another. With extensive knowledge and experience, DSS offers its clients the best to meet your case objective.
We do not get paid until you do. Our team will never petition to collect additional fees. Our livelihood depends on your livelihood. Let our specialized training provide you the very best service. From the very first application to gathering all the evidence – the team is here for you.