Wondering Why DSS is Different?
We will help you get the money you may be eligible to receive. Here are just some of the things that make DSS different:
- We have an entire team of attorneys, specialists, and disability representatives dedicated to your case.
- The DSS team is fully certified by the Social Security Administration. We are the best representation team in Maryland to help with Social Security disability claims.
- Our team is accredited by two organizations: NOSSCR (National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives) and the NADR (National Association of Disability Representatives)
- We only practice Social Security Disability Law.
- We only practice in the State of Maryland.
- Come to us for anything from filing the initial application to filing any necessary appeals and handling your hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge.
- Our Team works to provide the personal attention that your case deserves.
If Your Check is Not Coming to You – You Should Be Coming to Us!
We Work for You
We strive to work towards getting our clients the disability benefits that they need. While the end goal remains the same for our individual clients, the fact is that no two cases are alike. Moreover, the process of achieving approval differs from one person to another. With extensive knowledge and experience, DSS offers its clients the best to meet your case objective.
We do not get paid until you do. Our team will never petition to collect additional fees. Our livelihood depends on your livelihood. Let our specialized training provide you the very best service. From the very first application to gathering and organizing all the evidence to support your case the team is here for you.