What is Social Security Disability Insurance?
Social Security Disability Insurance pays benefits to you if you are insured, which means if you worked long enough and paid Social Security taxes. If you have worked steadily within the past 5 years and suffer from a disability you are likely eligible to receive Social Security Disability Insurance. These benefits are based on of how much you have paid into Social Security. Medicare is another benefit that you will receive after a two-year delay from the start of receiving your money from SSA.
In the state of Maryland, the SSDI process may take over two years. Let our knowledgeable, dedicated and friendly staff at Disability Support Services, Inc. (DSS), help you make sure your case does not go astray and to achieve a successful outcome as soon as possible.
Disability Support Services helps you:
- Understand the entire SSA disability process.
- See if they may also be eligible for SSI benefits.
- Complete and submit the initial application.
- Review their medical records and submit them to SSA to ensure they have a strong claim.
- Keep up to date on their case.
- Update SSA of any changes that may occur during the application process.
- Review denials and handle the appeals process at every level necessary.
Contact DSS, today to make an appointment for a FREE consultation.